The preparation of our next general conference is already very intensive. I can confirm the town: Napoli (Naples) in Southern Italy, a wonderful town full of life, charming and warm.
The Dates are from Wednesday 11th afternoon to Saturday 14th morning on September 2019.
Please consider the possibility of pre and post conference workshops on Wednesday morning and Saturday afternoon. This Conference will be organized together with the Italian NFTO SIPPR: More News in the next newsletter.
Rodolfo de Bernart
M.D. Psych. President Read more…
EFTA is committed to protecting the privacy and proper use of the personal data we process and communicate to you. This policy applies to the website www.europeanfamilytherapy.eu, and to the subdomains of the 3 Chambers www.eftacim.org, www.efta-tic.eu, www.efta-nfto.com and applies also when you provide us with data by non-electronic ways.
Please read carefully the basic information on data protection that you will find below.
If you have any questions or doubts about the way we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an e-mail to the following address: EFTA, rue Vilain XIIII 38, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Read more…
The European Family Therapy Association (EFTA) is an international association dedicated to scientific purposes.
EFTA was established in 1990 and has members from 29 European nations. It is a strictly non-profit making association.
EFTA’s members comprise currently of 29 national organizations (EFTA-NFTO), 108 training institutes (EFTA-TIC) and about 1100 individual members (EFTA-CIM).
The main goals leading us are:
- Linking and coordinating European national organizations, institutes and individuals in the field of family therapy and systemic practice.
- Promoting the highest level of competence and quality in practice, research, supervision and teaching in family therapy and allied fields.
- Enhancing the training of systemic professionals and family therapists at regional, national and European levels by organizing and facilitating exchanges between individuals as well as professional centers.
- Facilitating European co-operation and exchange of ideas and experience among associations, institutions and individuals concerning medical, legal, social, psychological, gender, cultural, economic, spiritual and other aspects of human experiences in relation to systemic thinking and practice.
- Spreading information about family therapy and the systemic approaches throughout Europe to individuals, institutions and organizations concerned with the health and development of families and human systems.
- Promoting research, conferences, publications, audio-visual tools and other scientific material in this field through meetings and all other appropriate communicational methods.
- Enhancing the training of systemic professionals and family therapists at regional, national and European levels by organizing and facilitating exchanges between individuals, and professional centers.
- Creating links with other organizations having common or compatible aims in and outside of Europe.
The activities for achieving the aims of the association are:
- Regular international meetings, conferences and seminars
- International congresses
- Publication of a book series
- Professional exchanges between family therapy centers, therapists in training and trainers from different European countries
- Establishment of committees related to the aims of EFTA
- Other activities as to advance the aims of the association
Help EFTA grow!
- Encourage professionals, Training Institutes and National Federations you consider eligible to join. (Refer to the websites of the 3 Chambers for membership categories and criteria).
- Promote EFTA to students and trainees, supporting them to apply for associate membership.