EUROPEAN FAMILY THERAPY ASSOCIATION
CONNECTING FAMILY THERAPISTS AND TRAINERS
EFTA book series
European Family Therapy Association Series
Series Editors: Borcsa, Maria, Stratton, Peter
This series offers contributions from the European Family Therapy Association’s community of senior authors and experienced editors. It brings together state-of-the-art contributions on crucial issues in family therapy in Europe with a focus on systemic family therapy. The topics alternate between those that make research findings accessible and of immediate value to practitioners and those that cover clinical areas. This series is essential reading for family therapists, counselors, and social workers across the globe.
Please note that EFTA individual members are entitled of a discount of 33% (from current list price at purchase date) on all Springer Books !
- 1st Volume: Origins and Originality in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
- 2nd Volume: Routine Outcome Monitoring in Couple and Family Therapy
- 3rd Volume: Clinical Interventions in Systemic Couple and Family therapy
- 4th Volume: Systemic Research in Individual, Couple and Family Therapy and Counseling
- 5th Volume: Couple relationships in a Global Context
- 6th Volume: Handbook of Systemic approaches to Psychotherapy Manuals
Call for the next EFTA book
Borcsa, Maria & Pomini, Valeria (Eds.) (in prep.).
E-couple and family therapy (E-CFT):
Digital systemic practices in therapy, supervision and training.
EFTA Book Series 7. Springer International
The COVID-19 epidemic is rapidly changing the way systemic family and couple therapists are providing support and therapy according with the restrictive measures adopted in most European countries in the last weeks (“stay at home”).
Digital technologies are offering more than ever to individuals and families vital spaces of communication, information and sharing. We believe that it is important to share experiences and provide future guidelines to systemic practitioners how to respond to the needs of offering at distance support, therapy, supervision and training across European countries.